To get the best start into our extensive and powerful simulation software products Enterprise Dynamics® and Pedestrian Dynamics®, we recommend you to take part in one of our training sessions. This way we want to make sure you can quickly and always make a success of your simulation projects. Our training courses are always given in small groups to make sure you get the attention you need. Whether you are a beginners or more experienced modeler our training courses will make sure you make the next step. INCONTROL offers:
- scheduled, and customized training
- video tutorials
- free introductory webinars
Check the training program and our training calendar or contact us today with your training request:.
INCONTROL offers a variety of Enterprise Dynamics® and Pedestrian Dynamics® training courses for beginners, advanced users and teachers. Some of these training sessions are held at our training centers and regularly at our headquarters in the Netherlands. Of course, it is also possible to carry out training courses at your desired location.
Enterprise Dynamics Training
Enterprise Dynamics is our discrete event simulation software to assist and support in the modeling and analyzing of virtually any problem.
- Basic Training: To quickly get started using the available modeling objects and basic features of Enterprise Dynamics. Additional to a Basic training custom training days can be added to help you with your first project.
- Advanced Training: Learn how adapt and develop simulation modeling objects in the atom editor and how to use other developer tools.
- Custom Training: Get professional assistance with the start of your own Enterprise Dynamics project and learn the basics of simulation modeling with Enterprise Dynamics
- Teachers Training: Learn the basic of Enterprise Dynamics and the teaching materials of Enterprise Dynamics educational
- Features Training: Stay up-to-date with the latest features of Enterprise Dynamics
Pedestrian Dynamics Training
- Studio Training: To quickly get started to gain the knowledge necessary to develop and analyze crowd simulation models using the Pedestrian Dynamics® Studio environment. Additional to the studio training custom training days can be added to help you with your first project
- Custom Training: Get professional assistance with the start of your own Pedestrian Dynamics project and learn the basics of simulation modeling with Pedestrian Dynamics
- Features Training: Stay up-to-date with the latest features of Pedestrian Dynamics