Enterprise Dynamics Classroom
Enterprise Dynamics® is the leading simulation software platform to assist and support in the modeling and analyzing of virtually any problem in any kind of industry, including manufacturing, material handling, logistics, supply chain and many more. It helps to analyze and predict the impact of business changes in terms of performance, people and profits. Enterprise Dynamics® is also a strong communication tool that gives insight to business processes.
All around the world universities and polytechnics use Enterprise Dynamics® in a wide variety of disciplines
Enterprise Dynamics is a complete package including teaching
materials such as tutorials, slides and case studies.
You can download the teaching materials from our support site.
Pedestrian Dynamics Classroom
Pedestrian Dynamics® is a state-of-the-art simulation environment platform designed to model any kind of pedestrian infrastructure or environment in which the performance, safety, and security can be analyzed and optimized. It is easy to use and allows rapid model building importing any type of input data quickly into 2D, 3D and VR virtual environments.
All around the world universities and polytechnics use Pedestrian Dynamics® in a wide variety of disciplines.
INCONTROL offers affordable and flexible licenses for academic purposes and delivers a solution for every need.
For students home-use INCONTROL offers:
- Enterprise Dynamics Student Starter: a free but limited single-seat license for students
- Enterprise Dynamics Student Pro: an affordable full single-seat license for students
- Pedestrian Dynamics Student Starter: a free but limited single-seat license for students
- Pedestrian Dynamics Student Pro: an affordable full single-seat license for students
For faculty and staff INCONTROL offers:
- Enterprise Dynamics Classroom: a multi-seat license for a computer lab, department or campus. Including a free single-seat license for a teacher.
- Enterprise Dynamics Academic: a single-seat license for an educator or researcher
- Pedestrian Dynamics Classroom: a multi-seat license for a computer lab, department or campus. Including a free single-seat license for a teacher.
- Pedestrian Dynamics Academic: a single-seat license for an educator or researcher
Enterprise Dynamics news
Rotterdam Teachers prepare for classes in VR Factory
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences have been using Enterprise Dynamics for the past years to support their logistic and industrial engineering classes.
Online lessons continue – with INCONTROL licenses
INCONTROL Simulation Software extends the deadline for the Student Home edition.
Pedestrian Dynamics news
Pedestrian Dynamics Crowd Simulation software for Educational Institutes available NOW!
Educational Institutes around the world show a growing interest to implement Pedestrian Dynamics® in their curriculum and research programs.
Student Simulation Project in Public Transportation.
Student Simulation Project in Public Transportation Crowd simulations at railway station Hoofddorp, The Netherlands