Lecturers will receive the best possible support to prepare their own courses. Besides the software training, this training session focuses particularly on the use of the training materials provided with the educational licenses.
The Teachers Training is ideal to assist lecturers in preparing their classes. To be trained on the usage of the provided Enterprise Dynamics® Teaching Materials will lead to shortened preparation times and will enable the participant to answer all course-related questions.
Acquire the knowledge to correctly build and analyze simulation models in Enterprise Dynamics® and learn how to build up your classes upon the teaching materials that are provided with the Enterprise Dynamics® Educational licenses. This course is to give you background on modeling with ED and simulation techniques and helps you to solve the problems and questions your students ask during the computer sessions.
- Fundamentals of simulation modeling and analysis
- Introduction to the Enterprise Dynamics® environment
- Construction of models using the prebuilt modeling objects
- Generation and interpretation of model output
- Building and presenting models in 2D and 3D
- Introduction to the 4DScript programming language
- Working with tables and importing and exporting data from and to Excel
- How to prepare your classes with the provided teaching material
- Tips and tricks to answer students' simulation related questions