Enterprise Dynamics® is a comprehensive simulation software platform for discrete event simulation. It is a powerful tool that helps engineers, planners and managers make intelligent decisions in the design and operation of any type of operations or logistics system. Modelling these systems successfully requires knowledge and skills of the modeler. The objective of this three-days training is to provide participants with the knowledge necessary to develop and analyze simulation models using the Enterprise Dynamics® environment.
This training is for everyone who is new and for those who have basic skills modeling in Enterprise Dynamics®.
This three days training course focuses on model building and analysis using Enterprise Dynamics®.
- Fundamentals of simulation modeling and analysis
- Introduction to the Enterprise Dynamics® environment
- Construction of models using the prebuilt modeling objects
- Generation and interpretation of model output
- Building and presenting models in 2D and 3D
- Modeling complex decision logic using the 4DScript programming language
- Understanding object relationships, event triggers, coding to enhance model behavior
- Working with tables and importing and exporting data from and to Excel
- Understanding packages
Currently no events are available