Medior Simulation Engineer - Team Crowd
Digital twins? Metaverse? Serious gaming?
Are you looking to work in a leading company in this space and push the boundaries on how to “experience the future”? Then have a look at this role as Crowd Simulation Engineer at InControl Enterprise Dynamics.
With a team of young and talented colleagues, you will work to make all kinds of events and operations safer. Solving safety and capacity challenges with respect to real-life people flows with accurate simulations of real buildings and events via leading digital twin software. If you have a technical background and get energy from working with renowned customers on widely known stadiums, festivals, airports, or public events, we would like to have a chat.
Your key responsibilities
Customers ask our simulations to make the customer journey more pleasant and to make the processes run more efficiently and safely. With the help of our Crowd Simulation software Pedestrian Dynamics®, you can create simulation models of, for example, new or existing stadiums, stations, museums, or of urban environments and events. You are responsible for model building, analysis of the results, and the preparation of reports for the customer. Customers use the results of your simulation studies or get to work themselves with models that you have developed. In addition, you provide support to the customers who use our software.
Meaningful work that is also technically and conceptually challenging and is done together with professional colleagues in an inspiring (inter)national environment.
A selection of the activities:
- Developing simulation models and applications for our customers;
- Perform detailed analyses;
- Supporting our Project Engineers & Consultants in client meetings;
- Develop technical reports;
- Provide support to our software users;
- Supporting our development department in the continuous improvement and expansion of our simulation products;
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of the market
Required Skills and Experience
The current team of Crowd Simulation Software Engineers consists of passionate engineers who combine their passion for technology and software development with a genuine interest in the various customers and solutions that InControl offers. For this team, we are looking for an experienced engineer.
We would like to meet you if you:
- Have experience in programming;
- Have the ability to work and function in multidisciplinary and international project teams with the will to travel;
- Have experience with project management;
- Have knowledge in the field of Simulation;
- Have 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Have a college or academic background. Simulation experience is recommended;
- Are able to work and function in multidisciplinary and international project teams;
- Have an excellent knowledge of the English and/or Dutch language, both spoken and written;
- Are innovative, able to work autonomously, analytical, solution-oriented, team-focus, and ambitious;
- Have the will to learn and want to continuously improve yourself;
- Are available full-time (part-time is negotiable) – preferably available at short notice.
What's in it for you?
At InControl, we offer you an inspiring and dynamic work environment. You will collaborate with a highly qualified and professional team, closely working with client specialists to deliver the most suitable simulations. We are fully engaged in the latest developments in Digital Twins/Industry 4.0/IoT/AI. Our organization is professional and relatively small, allowing you to make a real impact and a tangible difference. We are ambitious and have a clear strategy with growth objectives. Additionally, we provide market-leading software products, with much more innovation to come.
But that’s not all. At InControl, we also offer:
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth through our Personal Development Plan;
- Short lines of communication with colleagues, business partners, and end-users, making your work dynamic and interactive;
- A full-time employment (40 hours) with a competitive salary. Part-time options are also negotiable and can be discussed;
- Premium-free pension with the option to contribute additionally;
- 24 vacation days for full-time employment, with the possibility of building up to 27 vacation days;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible working hours for an optimal work-life balance;
- Possibility to work in a hybrid manner;
- A pleasant workplace in our office in Woerden;
- An active staff association that organizes enjoyable activities for colleagues.
At InControl, we are not only focused on your professional growth but also on creating a positive and enjoyable work environment. We strive to foster a sense of teamwork and a healthy work-life balance while collaborating on innovative solutions within our field.
InControl Enterprise Dynamics has been a leading developer of simulation software for over 30 years. We mainly focus on customers with highly complex processes in Material Handling, Logistics and Airports. That is where our software also distinguishes itself from alternatives. Our software platform is used worldwide for the analysis and optimization of infrastructures, industrial processes, and crowd management.
Our customers use our software to test, plan and control large-scale systems and infrastructures, such as baggage handling systems, container terminals, train stations, assembly lines, sports stadiums, and large-scale events.
Our mission is to deliver software solutions that contribute to a safe and sustainable planet
InControl is a company that strongly believes in growth and offers its employees room for development. As an employee, you are part of a growing, international company with room for employees’ input and ideas.
You work at InControl in a pleasant, informal working atmosphere with great colleagues where personal growth is of paramount importance.
If you’re ready for a new step in your career and the above position appeals to you: please send a compact motivation letter with your CV to our HR Manager Monja Bonekamp: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information? Call: 06 264 564 37
ACQUISITION ACCORDING TO THIS VACANCY IS NOT APPRECIATED.