How to become a Partner
Collaboration with Partners is of the utmost importance for INCONTROL. We value both your in depth knowledge of specific local markets as well as your understanding the local business moralities that determine how successful we both can be in your market.
INCONTROL has established a Worldwide Partner program, allowing exclusive access to an innovative and extensive knowledge base. Our Partner based is build up in two categories
- Sales Partner; This partner is focused on selling INCONTROL products to its (potential) clients. For each license the Sales Partner sells a partner kick back fee is awarded based on the net license price sold.
- Consulting Partner; Is using the INCONTROL software as part of the toolbox to provide simulation consulting services to the client.
- Implementation Partner; Is using the INCONTROL software as part of the toolbox to develop applications for its client. This partner also is used for outsourcing projects by INCONTROL that require a specialism of are out of our geographical scope.
- Solution Partner; has the intention and ability to develop their own branch related solution based on the INCONTROL simulation platform. By doing so, they develop their own product that can be marketed and distributed to the market.
- OEM Partner; sells product in which INCONTROL applications combine to solution that is branded according to OEM partner’s guidelines
We support our partners in Business development and pre- sales activities. Next to this all partners are connected to one of our Senior Simulation Experts, allowing to kickstart simulation activities and thus business. Partners are selected based on fields of expertise, covering all relevant market sectors.
- Technology Partner; combines the research & development capabilities of partner and INCONTROL to enrich the simulation platform itself with new technology or integration capabilities.
- Academic Partner; Embodies the collaboration between a university or research institute and INCONTROL for non-commercial research & development purposes. The partnership can range from fundamental research in the field of simulation to thesis work on a specific topic.
In our Research Partner program we team up with relevant Institutes and Universities in order to develop next generations products but also supporting them in groundbreaking research. Theme’s that are on the research agenda are; parallel simulation, cloud simulation and multi platform simulation
Ask for our Partner Program specifications and join our successful platform: