Account Manager and Business Developer
Are you passionate about driving business growth, forging strong relationships, and contributing to a sustainable future? We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Account Manager and Business Developer to join our dynamic team! The Account Management activities are focused on Corporate customers and the development of (entrée) simulation Software, Projects, and Products. Our target markets are in the Supply Chain as ‘Crowded Places’.
At InControl, your ideas and contributions matter, and together, we will make a positive impact on the world. Apply now and be a part of our journey towards a safer and more sustainable planet.
As Account Manager and Business Developer (AM/BD) at InControl, you will be a results-driven professional with a proven track record of over five years in Corporate Account Management and/or Business Development. In this role, you will play a crucial part in our company’s success by building and nurturing relationships with key clients, all while driving business growth. Your exceptional communication skills, strategic thinking, and ability to understand client needs will be instrumental in identifying opportunities for business expansion, creating innovative solutions, and negotiating favorable deals.
Overall, we are looking for a results-driven professional with a proven track record in driving business growth, managing key accounts, and cultivating strong client relationships. Your strategic mindset, strong communication skills, and a keen eye for identifying opportunities make you a valuable asset to any organization. In this role you will be working closely with customers, Business Partners, Team Managers, and Marketing, the AM/BD reports directly to the CCO.
Your passion for fostering long-term partnerships and delivering exceptional customer service will be the driving force behind your achievements in this role.
Your key responsibilities
As Account Manager and Business Developer you:
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts, ensuring client satisfaction and fostering long-term relationships.
- Collaborate with internal and external simulation engineers, IT, and Business Managers to develop and execute strategic account plans, resulting in an increase in annual revenue.
- Conduct regular customer meetings and workshops, developing customer contacts and identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
- Resolve customer issues and act as the main point of contact for all account-related inquiries.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential clients and new business opportunities, scaling up to develop other industry segment customers.
- Prepare with the simulation engineers, Marketing & Sales (and Business Partners) new simulation products/solutions.
- Build a strong pipeline of prospects through proactive outreach, business partner networking, and thought leader engagement.
- Lead negotiations and successfully close deals with new clients, resulting in increasing revenue and margin.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor in Commerce/Economics and/or Business Administration
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients, understand their needs, and provide excellent customer service.
- Skilled in identifying opportunities for growth, prospecting new clients, conducting market research, and closing deals.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, capable of effectively conveying complex ideas and influencing stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze market trends, develop comprehensive account plans, and create innovative solutions to drive business growth.
- Experienced in negotiating contracts, pricing, and terms with clients to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Proficient in identifying and resolving customer issues, finding creative solutions, and mitigating risks.
- Effective at working cross-functionally with various teams to achieve common business objectives.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English, German preferably.
What's in it for you?
At InControl, we offer you an inspiring and dynamic work environment. Our organization is professional and relatively small, allowing you to make a real impact and a tangible difference. We are ambitious and have a clear strategy with growth objectives. The simulation business if growing fast as customers work data-driven and invest in simulation, AI, and digital twins. We and you are providing market-leading software solutions, in the frond-end of innovation.
But that’s not all. At InControl, we also offer:
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth through our Personal Development Plan.
- Short lines of communication with colleagues, business partners, and end-users, making your work dynamic and interactive.
- A Full-time employment (40 hours) with a competitive salary. Part-time options can be discussed.
- Premium-free pension with the option to contribute additionally.
- 24 vacation days for full-time employment, with the possibility of building up to 27 vacation days.
- Mobility budget.
- Flexible working hours for an optimal work-life balance.
- A fantastic office space at our office in Woerden and the possibility to work in a hybrid manner.
At InControl, we are not only focused on your professional growth but also on creating a positive and enjoyable work environment. We encourage and enable teaming internally and with our customers and business partners.
InControl Enterprise Dynamics is a leading developer of simulation software for over 30 years. We mainly focus on customers with highly complex processes in Material Handling & Logistics, Transportation, and Crowded Places. Our software platform is used worldwide to analyze and optimize critical infrastructures, manufacturing processes, and crowd management.
Our customers use our software to test, plan and control large-scale systems and infrastructures, e.g., supply chains, multi-modal transportation hubs including total airport management systems, container terminals, train stations, assembly lines, logistics, sports stadiums, and large-scale events.
Our mission is to deliver software solutions that contribute to a safe and sustainable planet
InControl is a company that strongly believes in growth and offers its employees room for development. As an employee, you are part of a growing, international company where there is room for your own input and ideas. You will work in a pleasant, informal working atmosphere with great colleagues, customers, and business partners where personal growth is of paramount importance.
Are you ready for a new step in your career and does the above position appeal to you? In that case we want to invite you to apply.
Send a compact letter with your CV to our HR Manager Monja Bonekamp via email@example.com.
If would you like to receive more information about the position, contact us via phone at: 030 670 40 15 or sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACQUISITION ACCORDING TO THIS VACANCY IS NOT APPRECIATED.