Software Developer C++
Do you want to participate in a revolutionary new simulation platform that science has been working on for decades? Do you enjoy maintaining existing platforms?
Then we are looking for you!
We are currently looking for multiple developers with a wide range of knowledge to help us develop our new simulation platform.
InControl Enterprise Dynamics is a company where you can manifest your skills in front of large groups of people who will use your built features on a daily basis. InControl is a modern organization in which hybrid working is the norm and where attention is paid to fun activities to strengthen the team spirit.
Your key responsibilities
You will participate in the development of a revolutionary new simulation platform written in C++. You contribute to further expansion by developing our visualization engine and implementing industry standards that the platform must support. Our goal is to provide other developers with the tools to develop their own special simulators based on our platform.
This is who we are looking for
- You are always proud of your own work;
- You are independent and result-oriented;
- You have experience with C++ for at least 3 years or have comparable experience with other languages and you can learn quickly;
- You are familiar with design principles, OOP;
- You have experience with both Linux and Windows;
- You are fluent in English and ideally in Dutch;
- You have a professional or academic educational background;
- You have an academic working and thinking level and you are passionate about IT;
Nice to have
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery;
- Experience with Qt;
- Experience with Graphics rendering, animations and more;
- Good experience with multithreading;
- Experience developing on Android/IOS;
InControl Enterprise Dynamics has been a leading developer of simulation software for 30 years. Our software platform is used worldwide to analyze and optimize infrastructures, industrial processes and crowd management.
Our customers use our software to test, plan and control large-scale systems and infrastructures, such as baggage systems, container terminals, train stations, assembly lines, sports stadiums and large-scale events.
Our mission is to deliver software solutions that contribute to a safe an sustainable planet.
InControl is a company that strongly believes in growth and offers its employees room for development. As an employee, you are part of a growing, international company where there is room for your own input and ideas.
At InControl you will work in a pleasant atmosphere with nice colleagues where personal growth is of great importance.
What we offer
At InControl we believe in both personal and professional growth, which is why we offer the following:
- Challenging and diverse tasks;
- Informal and pleasant working atmosphere;
- Full-time employment (40 hours);
- Working both from our office in Woerden (near Utrecht and within walking distance of the station) and from home;
- Market-based remuneration package (depending on age and experience);
- Personal growth with courses, education and training;
- Company Events
- Active employee association that organize fun activities with colleagues
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Are you ready for a new step in your career and does the above position appeal to you? Then we would like to invite you to apply with us.
Send your CV and accompanying motivation to Monja Bonekamp, email@example.com
For more information call 030 670 40 15.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
ACQUISITION AS A RESULT OF THIS VACANCY IS NOT APPRECIATED.