Software Developer C++
Do you want to participate in a revolutionary new simulation platform that science has been working on for decades? Do you enjoy maintaining existing platforms?
Then we are looking for you!
We are currently looking for multiple developers with a wide range of knowledge to help us develop our new simulation platform.
InControl Enterprise Dynamics is a company where you can manifest your skills in front of large groups of people who will use your built features on a daily basis. InControl is a modern organization in which hybrid working is the norm and where attention is paid to fun activities to strengthen the team spirit.
Your key responsibilities
You will participate in the development of a revolutionary new simulation platform written in C++. You contribute to further expansion by developing our visualization engine and implementing industry standards that the platform must support. Our goal is to provide other developers with the tools to develop their own special simulators based on our platform.
This is who we are looking for
- You are always proud of your own work;
- You are independent and result-oriented;
- You have experience with C++ for at least 3 years or have comparable experience with other languages and you can learn quickly;
- You are familiar with design principles, OOP;
- You have experience with both Linux and Windows;
- You are fluent in English and ideally in Dutch;
- You have a professional or academic educational background;
- You have an academic working and thinking level and you are passionate about IT;
Nice to have
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery;
- Experience with Qt;
- Experience with Graphics rendering, animations and more;
- Good experience with multithreading;
- Experience developing on Android/IOS;
What's in it for you?
At InControl, we offer you an inspiring and dynamic work environment. We are fully engaged in the latest developments in Digital Twins/Industry 4.0/IoT/AI. Our organization is professional and relatively small, allowing you to make a real impact and a tangible difference. We are ambitious and have a clear strategy with growth objectives. Additionally, we provide market-leading software products, with much more innovation to come.
But that’s not all. At InControl, we also offer:
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth through our Personal Development Plan;
- Short lines of communication with colleagues;
- A full-time employment (40 hours) with a competitive salary. Part-time options are also negotiable and can be discussed;
- Premium-free pension with the option to contribute additionally;
- 24 vacation days for full-time employment, with the possibility of building up to 27 vacation days;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible working hours for an optimal work-life balance;
- Possibility to work in a hybrid manner;
- A pleasant workplace in our office in Woerden;
- An active staff association that organizes enjoyable activities for colleagues.
At InControl, we are not only focused on your professional growth but also on creating a positive and enjoyable work environment. We strive to foster a sense of teamwork and a healthy work-life balance while collaborating on innovative solutions within our field.
InControl Enterprise Dynamics has been a leading developer of simulation software for 30 years. Our software platform is used worldwide to analyze and optimize infrastructures, industrial processes and crowd management.
Our customers use our software to test, plan and control large-scale systems and infrastructures, such as baggage systems, container terminals, train stations, assembly lines, sports stadiums and large-scale events.
Our mission is to deliver software solutions that contribute to a safe an sustainable planet.
InControl is a company that strongly believes in growth and offers its employees room for development. As an employee, you are part of a growing, international company where there is room for your own input and ideas.
At InControl you will work in a pleasant atmosphere with nice colleagues where personal growth is of great importance.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Are you ready for a new step in your career and does the above position appeal to you? Then we would like to invite you to apply with us.
Send your CV and accompanying motivation to Monja Bonekamp, email@example.com
For more information call 030 670 40 15.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
ACQUISITION AS A RESULT OF THIS VACANCY IS NOT APPRECIATED.