Workshop Features of ED
For users who want to be up-to-date with the latest developments or refresh and deepen their knowledge. The workshop teaches you all the major new features of Enterprise Dynamics 8.2.
In this one-day workshop we show you our newest software developments:
- Extended 3D modeling features including demonstration of the new visualization for monitors and the use of Color Glasses (anaglyphs).
- The free ED Viewer is introduced and we explain what actions a model builder has to take to enable his ED simulation model to others.
- The new GUI features are explained such as the Media Control and UDP.
- Easy integration and visualization of new monitors.
- How to connect to Excel using the new ExcelActiveX atom.
- Use and application of the 'Advanced Linear Robot' 'Advanced Scara Robot' and 'Corner Transfer Lifter' Atom.
Every participant gets an instruction guide with slides and examples.
The Workshop Features of Enterprise Dynamics 8.2 is given at our training locations in Utrecht, The Netherlands or Wiesbaden, Germany. Please refer to our contact page for a route description. For the possibility of a different location, we offer the possibility for an In-house training.
The course fee is EURO 195,- excluding VAT per person including lunch and breaks. After you submit your registration form you will receive an invoice. Training fees need to be paid prior to the training and are only refunded when cancelled no later than two weeks before the start of the training.
Dates & Hours
Participants meet from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm with one-hour lunch break. Lunch and breaks are included in course fee. For training dates see the training home page.
Meals and attire
A full lunch will be served all days of the course. All other meals are the attendee's responsibility. If you have special requirements, please contact us prior to the course. Dress is casual.
Please refer to our contact page to submit for a training. Two weeks advance registration is requested. There is a limit of 6 people per training. A confirmation letter will be sent prior to the course. Should you have any questions, contact Training & Education.