Enterprise Dynamics® is the leading simulation software platform to design and implement simulation solutions. It allows a problem solver to model virtually any problem and, by experimentation, look for a solution for a given problem or an answer to a specific question.
To be able to perform simulation studies, a good simulation software platform is required. A good simulation software platform does not only provide fast modeling capabilities and good visualization features, but it also provides the possibilities for the re-use of previous made models, segments of models and components used in previously made models.
Some important advantages of using Enterprise Dynamics® within industry and logistics are:
- The ability to test a future system in an early design stage.
- Testing and improving proposed modifications resulting from e.g. Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma studies, without impacting the operational environment.
- Modeling and analysis of several scenarios, such as Rough-Cut Capacity Planning, to be prepared for the future.
- Optimization and safeguarding of investment planning for production and transport equipment.
- Estimating the influence of uncertainties and variations, like failures and variable process times on system performances.
- Analysis and visualization of operational systems in 2D and 3D animation.