- ED Platform is a strong communication tool that gives insight to business processes and to support implementation.
- ED Platform helps to avoid unnecessary risks by predicting the future performance of any business process.
- ED Platform is an object-oriented dynamic analysis and control system.
- ED Platform has a powerful engine and supports many building blocks grouped into Libraries. The libraries are supplied with the products for a specific field of expertise, to assist the modeling of a specific problem, branch or area. Animations can range from 2D flowcharts to true 3D Virtual reality models that empower imagination and creativity. Building blocks can be easily created, customized and added into your personal library. The creation or customization of objects and libraries has no technical limitations.
- ED Platform can be used as a stand-alone system, in a network or in the intra- and internet (roaming) environment.
- ED Platform uses open architecture, supporting major industry standards and can be easily connected or integrated with other software systems and components that you already use.
- With ED Platform, you can simulate any dynamic and comprehensive logistic environment.
- ED Platform lets you quickly build, simulate and analyze the results in a virtual 3D environment that enables communicating your ideas to others.